Advertisement

They really tried to poke against Tryn Mid. Here's how I stomped the lane (LFC #3)

They really tried to poke against Tryn Mid. Here's how I stomped the lane (LFC #3) ►Subscribe to the channel!!


This Lightning Fast Commentary of Tryn Mid will show you exactly how a high-elo player thinks. Learn the matchup between Tryn and Velkoz, and learn how to beat a heavy poke lane as a melee champ.
Subscribe now and help us hit 100K!

►Watch My In-Depth Top Lane guide for All ELOs!


►I Stream on Facebook


►Follow me on Instagram!

OR @neaceinsta

►I am an UnrankedSmurfs partner:
Check out -- CODE NEACE for cheap smurfs

►Edited by BottleofPop


#Leagueoflegends #Season 10

IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR, BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE!

neace,tryndamere,season 9,challenger,coach,coaching,commentary,league of legends,off meta,carry,1v9,tryn vs vel,tryn vs velkoz,lightning fast commentary tryn,neace tryn vs velkoz,neace lol,naece lol,naece,

Post a Comment

0 Comments