Advertisement

Soulcalibur VI - Xianghua Customization Finale

Soulcalibur VI - Xianghua Customization Finale Recorded a final customization session of Xianghua wearing the Chinese dress and using Ansel mode to capture some gormless screenshots. Check the description to see more.

I became interested in character customization back when Soulcalibur IV was released because of how awful some of the default costumes looked on the characters at that time, in addition to making recolors to improve the look of the default costumes. Since there wasn't a way to easily share screenshots, I would take crappy photos from my phone and post them to 8WayRun.com for others to check out. If you like some of the recolors or character customizations on my match videos, that's where it all originated from.

I haven't used the creation system much in Soulcalibur VI compared to Soulcalibur IV where I made customs for the entire roster. Back then, I mainly played offline and traveled around with my PS3 console to use at tournaments and local gatherings. With this game, I mainly play online on PC using Sophitia, so I switch between 2-3 customs that I really liked, with the latest one in a purple and gold color scheme that I started working on when I heard the news of Kobe Bryant's passing.

I have enjoyed the customs that people share daily on Twitter. The system does have some faults, but for the amount of complaints that I've seen from casual players complaining about the lack of items in the game or having to pay for customization items as DLC, etc., people have been able to produce some very creative stuff to the point where websites are writing about it and people are buying the game just to create their own characters.

When you compare this system to what other games offer, SC6 blows them out of the water, primarily because of the amount of freedom the game gives you. It's been fun to mess around with the creation system from time to time, take screenshots, and create videos of that process. Thanks for watching!

Screenshot Gallery:

Find me on Twitter.

#SOULCALIBURVI #ソウルキャリバー6 #SC6_CCC

sc6,scvi,soulcalibur,soulcalibur6,soulcaliburvi,soulcalibur 6,soulcalibur vi,soul calibur,soul calibur 6,soul calibur vi,malice,#ソウルキャリバー6,xianghua,custom,customization,create a soul,cas,chinese dress,nvidia,ansel,nvidia ansel,shot with geforce,2b,nier,nier automata,

Post a Comment

0 Comments