Advertisement

LETTING A COLOUR WHEEL DECIDE MY SIM | SIMS 4 CREATE A SIM CHALLENGE

LETTING A COLOUR WHEEL DECIDE MY SIM | SIMS 4 CREATE A SIM CHALLENGE Hey everyone, in today's video, I'm creating a sim based off the colours a colour wheel gives me! This is a super fun challenge I first saw on Lia Sims' channel :) This is their YouTube channel link:

If you liked this video or any of my other videos, please remember to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel to see more videos like this! I post new sims videos regularly. Let me know in the comments if you want me to do more create a sim challenges like this :)

If you want to see your sims get given a makeover, upload them under the #simflowertownies!

You can find all my sims on the Sims 4 Gallery under my username designerone :)

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Instagram:

My videos AREN'T always family-friendly :)

#sims4 #thesims #sims4cc #ts4 #sims #sim #sims4challenge #challenge #simflower

sim,sims,ts4,ts3,ts2,ts1,sims 4,create a sim,speed build,challenge,lets play,lp,cas,simflower,sims 3,the sims,color,colour,wheel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments