Advertisement

Are you headed in the right direction?

Are you headed in the right direction? "I've been thinking about making a change for sometime, but I don't know what my next steps should be.

I've been out on Linked In looking for other jobs, applying to a few, but not having much success. I've been applying to trying to similar work just in a different industry or slightly different role.

But I'm not having much success.

The opportunities that do come my way are roles just like what I have (which I don't want).

I've started to wonder if it is me.

Is my process broken? Am I looking at the wrong opportunities?"

-------

If you aren't clear on EXACTLY what you want & need to be fulfilled in your next role AND why your skill set is tailored to the positions you are applying for, you are in for a long & painful process.

Spending a lot of time researching job boards & applying for opportunities in the hope that they'll be what you need is like showing up at a train station and jumping on the first train without any understanding of whether it will actually get you where you want to go (or how long you'll want to stay on that ride).

Stuck at a career crossroads & not sure what steps to take next to get you where you want to go? This video is for you...

direction?

Post a Comment

0 Comments