Advertisement

'So Chocolate Is More Important To You Than Living, Apparently' | My 600lb Life

'So Chocolate Is More Important To You Than Living, Apparently' | My 600lb Life Holly has always struggled with her weight, and now she is struggling to meet the weight loss targets set for her by Dr Now.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,my 600lb life,weight loss journey,dramatic weight loss,weight loss transformation,weight loss motivation,weight loss tips,weight loss meal prep,weight loss exercises at home,my 600-lb life full episodes,my 600-lb life where are they now,my 600-lb life episodes,my 600 lb life holly,my 600 lb life holly 2019,my 600 lb life holly now,my 600 lb life holly update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments