Advertisement

How to get the '✓' badge in BEAR (Alpha).

How to get the '✓' badge in BEAR (Alpha). The check mark badge, also known as the "BOTTOM OF THE PIT" badge due to the fact the badge's description is literally "TIP EHT FO MOTTOB" which is "BOTTOM OF THE PIT" backwards. And it doesn't lie, you do need to go to the bottom of a pit, today I will be showing you guys how to get that badge. For any of you wondering, you don't get anything like a new bear skin upon claiming this badge, at least for right now. The only thing you get is the "✓" badge which currently only 251 people, including me, have. But Sam the bear does say something about the badge, and how it's simply just another piece of the puzzle. Make sure to switch servers if the invisible pathway isn't there, and if you guys want a video showing you how to get the rest of the badges, let me know, because I can make another video on them later, I only made a video on this one though because not many have this badge. Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed the video, (my first video!) subscribe for more videos like this in the future, hope you guys have a good day, peace.

(Alpha).

Post a Comment

0 Comments