Advertisement

Where The Past Meets The Present 17|31

Where The Past Meets The Present 17|31 if you want a copy of David Oman's new book visit :

Thank you to my patrons! I love you all.
Become a Patreon $1 or $2 rewards :


Follow me on Instagram :
Personal account -
Production/Film company -
LSO brand account -
Follow my puppy Movie -

Buy a shirt from my brand Lonely Shadows Only (LSO) :

Like on Facebook :
Like me if you like me -
Like my brand if you like me -

If you'd like to donate to my channel or a future film project it would be much appreciated
PayPal -

Follow on Twitter :
Personal account -
Production/Film company -
LSO brand account (I'll follow you back) -

Email :
Personal email - lunameowjr@gmail.com

Letterboxd : LunaMeow

***If you're reading this then you are a true Luna Head comment, "Relics" so I know who you are!

valley relic museum,vintage,antique,memorabilia,movies,aviation,mcdonalds,history,artifact,jack in the box,toys,old,script,hollywood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments