Advertisement

Perfumes for the Zodiac || Fragrance Picks for Each Sign

Perfumes for the Zodiac || Fragrance Picks for Each Sign Hey Everyone! Today I have a fun video to share with you. I have had a few requests to do fragrance picks for the different zodiac signs so this is my take on it. I hope you enjoy!!

Fragrances Mentioned:

Aquarius ~ Zoologist Fragrances
Pice's ~ Halloween Halloween
Aries ~ Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme
Taurus ~ Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Gemini ~ Stella McCartney Stella Pop
Cancer ~ Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Leo ~ Michael Kors Sexy Amber
Virgo ~ Dior Pure Poison
Libra ~ Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Scorpio ~ Tom Ford Noir de Noir
Sagittarius ~ Layered Mia's Blend
Capricorn ~ Lancome Idole


Check out Royalty Scents for monthly subscription boxes with houses such as Creed, Tom Ford and Killian.


Check out Layered Fragrances for top quality affordable perfume!


Check out Scentbird to try out new scents each month! I subscribe so that I can try out expensive niche brands like Roja and Amouage.



All opinions are my own and everything is purchased with my own money. I will always offer full transparency.

Contact me: sarahamayes1979@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram at @sarahmayes1979

Picks

Post a Comment

0 Comments