Advertisement

I Was Born With No Jaw And Mute. 20 Years Later, I Reveal my Hidden Talent And Became Famous!

I Was Born With No Jaw And Mute. 20 Years Later, I Reveal my Hidden Talent And Became Famous! Bill has been suffering from a rare illness since birth, because of which he has no jaw and tongue. He is mute, but always dreamt of singing and making music. His dream came true in an incredible way, but his music acquired another person’s voice.

If you also want your life story to become an animated video - send it to us via email: dorystoryanimation@gmail.com

dory story,story,actually happened,story time,animation,actually happened stories,stories,problems,storytime,true stories,short animation,animated channel,animation short film,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,Born,With No Jaw And Mute,Reveal,Hidden,Talent,Became Famous,

Post a Comment

0 Comments