Advertisement

Hair Dye in a Bathtub? What cleaner works best?

Hair Dye in a Bathtub? What cleaner works best? I ruined my bathtub with hair dye. Now I'm on a mission to clean it. The only question now is what cleaner will work best? I will be testing Kaboom, Comet (Not Ajax), Organic Cleaner, Scrubbing Bubbles, and Clorox.

Thank you so much for watching one of my first videos. Make sure you judge me harshly! Just kidding.

This channel is my Untitled Princess Video Project. Just like Princess Caroline, I don't know what I want to name my baby.

At this moment I will be using this channel to try hacks and tutorials to see if they work, review commercials, and experiment! If you have any ideas for videos or a better channel name, let me know! I'm open to feedback and am so excited to get started!

For the last five years, I've worked behind the scenes on a few different YouTube channel and am finally ready to try the other side of things. Wish me luck!

#hairdyeremover #bathroomcleaner #hairdyecleaning

hair dye hacks,hair dye remover,hair dye cleaner,bathroom cleaning,bathroom cleaner,bathroom clean with me,bathroom cleaning hacks,bathtub cleaning,stain remover,hair dye fail,how to clean hair dye from bathtub,how to clean hair dye,cleaning hair dye,hair dye stain remover,hair dye stains,hair dye stain on sink,hair dye stain bathtub,cleaning hair dye stain,bathtub stains,bathtub stain remover,bathtub stain cleaner,shower cleaning,clean with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments