Advertisement

Reviewing Amazon Headbands to Accessorize Wigs with Flair and Fun!

Reviewing Amazon Headbands to Accessorize Wigs with Flair and Fun! Thank you for watching! Please don't forget to click the Subscribe button and the notification bell to be notified of video uploads! I have many exciting colors and hairstyles to share with you in the upcoming weeks! If you love watching new makeup products, reviews, and tutorials please subscribe to my channel Full Face and Fabulous! Don't forget to live glamorous every day, life is short and I believe we can all achieve this with a little bit of makeup and beautiful hair we are empowered to live our Best Life with Glam!

Wearing Mane Attraction Heartthrob in Latte

Link to purchase headbands mentioned in this video through Amazon~

My makeup channel~
Full Face and Fabulous


My EBay store~ Mrs K's Heavenly Boutique


For periodic updates follow me on Facebook~


Check out my sisters channel for more alternative hair reviews~
"Daily Dazzle and Dawn Stamper"


My email: glam.life83@yahoo.com

Flair

Post a Comment

0 Comments