Advertisement

My Mom Read All My Messages On The Phone. I've Been Grounded For Weeks

My Mom Read All My Messages On The Phone. I've Been Grounded For Weeks Hello! My name is Valerie and I’m 17. This story is a tale of REVENGE against my Mom, of all people. She took my phone away and revealed all my secrets, and when I had the chance to do the same, I used it! But now... now I feel ashamed, because it didn't turn out how I expected it to AT ALL.

So when I turned 16, I met this group of people - they were mostly 17 and 18 years old, and they were awesome. They were going to parties all the time, and doing wild things. Like, they would go to a forest in the middle of the night and launch some loud fireworks and then hide from the police who would come to investigate the loud noises. I don’t know if it was true, but it seemed so exciting, and besides, the guy with the car in the group, Jonathan, was super cute.

So imagine my excitement when I followed him on Insta and he followed me back, he started chatting with me and eventually invited me to hang out with his group. I had never been so excited in my whole life! Constant parties and hanging out in weird places, even exploring some abandoned buildings or just hanging out at someone’s place. And I think Jonathan liked me.

It didn’t last for long, though. My parents were busy people, constantly working, so I was relatively free and could do anything I wanted. But because for my whole life I never really went out much and now I was suddenly always somewhere, my Mom took notice. She asked me about it one morning and I kinda just pretended that I was in a rush to go to school, so I said that I was hanging out with my friends and left.
So one day she asked me to go take the clothing out of the washing machine. While I was doing that, she logged into my phone and looked through EVERYTHING. And we had Instagram stories showing us partying, conversations discussing our plans, and us just playing jokes...

So as soon as I finished with the clothing, I returned to my room and my Mom was there, sitting on my bed with a stern look on her face, like she was ready to completely destroy me. After an hour of shouting, my Dad came home, and he just looked at us having an argument and left, not wanting to be part of it. After this my Mom took everything from me - my phone, my laptop, EVERYTHING. That wasn’t even the worst part. She found out the phone numbers of my new friends’ parents and told them everything. Some of the parents were alright with it, because, I mean, most of them were 17, but the rest were grounded. Some of them even studied at the same school as me, and when I tried to talk with them, they ignored me and walked away.

In their eyes, I was a snitch that ruined their carefree life, and I was devastated. I wasn’t even allowed to see my old friends anymore. So I spent most of my days at home, bored, while my parents were out working or having fun somewhere. Great. But one day, I had a chance to take my revenge, and... I really, really took it too far.

Sometimes I would ask my Mom to use her phone to watch YouTube videos or something. Once, while I was watching something, I accidentally checked her Messenger and found something weird.
She was having this chat with our mutual family friend, Mr. Carter. And guess what? It was clear as day that they were having an affair. I couldn’t believe it. Mr. Carter had a wife and sometimes they would come over to our place to have dinner and have nice chats with my father. Of course my Dad would never have noticed, because he was always busy or didn’t care that much. He was also away pretty often for weeks for work, so my Mom had plenty of opportunities to meet with Mr. Carter. I couldn’t BELIEVE that she would accuse me of having innocent fun, while she was doing this behind my Dad’s back!
I took screenshots of their conversations and emailed them to myself from my Mom’s e-mail. Because nobody really checks sent messages. I deleted all the screenshots and when she came to take the phone away, I showed her the messages. phone.We just looked at each other, not saying a word, and then she took her phone away and screamed at me that it’s not okay to look through someone else's I looked at her like “really,” and it took her a few seconds to realize the irony of the situation. Anyway, she told me that my Dad should not be told about this and that if I said anything, I would never see my friends or my phone ever again. It was a declaration of war.

At first I thought about showing it to my Father, but he was away, and I was really angry at my Mom for ruining my last chance to have fun while I was still in school. So Instead of showing it to my Father, I logged in from my school’s computer and found Mrs. Carter's Facebook account...


New 2019 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments