Advertisement

the Selfish you do

the Selfish you do Really Really you can not make a little effort No?

It's not about whether or not I can make an effort and what I do not want to do

No but another wearing one day or the other like this one you might think a good other?

But yes I think I think! I do that but. But what do you want to see with the price of Pedro Shawarna and Samurai Sauce, I barely have anything to Organize at least. I can not invite everyone that does not make sense!

Well, think of Sacho, Pedro, Tao, Esteban, Zia and Basil, who have nothing!

There was not a lot, there are lots of things that they have nothing, it's not because it's the evening that I come to invite everyone it's me, it's not do not make sense ...

You are painful, you are very painful! Come on, I'd rather go for a family night with nothing to eat, nothing to do that you were looking to stuff you so that you do not want to go, I thank you very much for tomorrow night !!

What a nasty Dirty Kid! So it's the best Dirty Kid! Well, never mind, I'll come out next time, thank you very much, to Tomorrow night!

Selfish

Post a Comment

0 Comments