Advertisement

my method for fat loss

my method for fat loss Heya folks! So here I thought I would explain what exactly goes into calculating your calories, it's not just a number that you pull from nowhere, there are a bunch of factors involved in how much you need to eat. Eating less is such a small part of my lifestyle - to compare, I was in maintenance and surplus calories for 13 months now to focus on building and growing muscle (you may recall I talked about being in surplus a few months ago in a video), and only now am I dipping back into a deficit for a little while, this is also what's called a cut, because we're cutting calories/body fat. Your body is capable of far more than just fat loss, and this should not be your only goal year-round.

Please remember that weight is such a subjective variable and doesn't show the whole picture of your body composition or internal health. I am about 5'8" and weight will look different based on height, amount of lean tissue, as well as genetic structure.

There is a big difference between 'health' and the 'fitness industry' and I always try to keep hormonal health in mind with any move I make for myself (and my clients). This is also a big part of why I track, as I can see what does/doesn't work for me, and by having the history I know how to change variables. I decided I wanted to share this as it is part of my fitness journey currently, and I'd rather be open and honest with what I'm doing (even though fat loss is such a dirty word on the internet right now haha), rather than changing things and not talking about it, leaving people to wonder what's going on. I use 'counting calories' as a method to structure out my food for the day (I don't count as I go, I plan it all out beforehand) so I have a blueprint to just follow so I can get on with my day with minimal fuss.

INSTAGRAM ➡ 

- - -
Apply for my 1-on-1 Premium Coaching (limited spaces available) ➡ 
I have nutrition and training guides designed for different body types and catering for different goals.
 ➡ 
Join my free health and fitness newsletter → 

- - -

SPONSORSHIPS/ENDORSEMENTS
This video is not sponsored.
Filmed and edited by Rachel Aust.

weight loss tips,lose weight without exercise,how to lose fat and gain muscle,how to lose weight in a month,womens weight loss,womens health,fat loss,fat loss food,fat loss science,how to lose weight,how to lose fat,lose fat keep muscle,how to lose weight without exercise,weight loss,burn fat,diet plan to lose weight,fat loss tips,keep muscle,diet plan for fat loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments