Advertisement

Will Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Gameplay Affect Design Trends? (Direct Reaction)

Will Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Gameplay Affect Design Trends? (Direct Reaction) The recent Animal Crossing New Horizons Direct taught us a lot about the game and in particular about the design elements. There's a lot more that we can do in comparison to New Leaf, and this made me wonder about something. Will the gameplay features affect what kinds of islands we personally like as a community? I look into what happened in the last game and try to make predictions for New Horizons, while also touching on some of my other thoughts on the Direct.

I'm StarlitGlitch, and as you can see I enjoy analyzing and talking about video games. In particular I focus on my childhood favorites and providing in-depth information on the game including differences with the original Japanese version of the games and fun facts. This isn't the only kind of video I make, though. I hope to see you again!


ACNL towns:










Follow me on social media!



Twitter:

Instagram:

tumblr:

Twitch:

TikTok:

video games,gaming,Animal Crossing,Animal Crossing New Horizons,ACNL,Nintendo Direct,Animal Crossing Direct,Nintendo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments