Advertisement

👄👀 THEIR TRUE FEELINGS 😍 🔮 ✨PICK A CARD✨🔮 How Does He | She REALLY Feel?

👄👀 THEIR TRUE FEELINGS 😍 🔮 ✨PICK A CARD✨🔮 How Does He | She REALLY Feel? Hey babes!


✨Follow & DM my Insta @Jaixone for a $30 private reading. Ask the tarot WHATEVER you want!


Todays reading is super JUICYYYYY!! This pick a card reading is all about: His / Her Current Feelings. Does he think about me? Does she like me? & more! Enjoy 🔮

Just take a deep breath, order your thoughts, follow your intuition and just pick the pile or PILES of cards that are calling you. ❤️

✨TIMESTAMPS✨
PILE 1: 0:53
PILE 2: 9:27
PILE 3: 18:05
PILE 4: 26:52


✨COMMENT BELOW WHAT VIDEO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT! ✨

🌪 Remember, be careful what you wish for.
Xo, Jazz

#pickacard #pickacardreading #tarot #tarotreading #oracle #astrology #horoscope #tarotscope #lovescope #Tarotreaders #soulmate #stargirl #soulwhispers #charmedintuition #lumiere #charmedintuition #loveexsistsvisions #gemgoddess #soulwhisperstarot #lumiere #queenofcupstarot #lawofattraction #libra #scorpio #Sagittarius #capricorn #aquarius #pisces #aries #taurus #gemini #Leo #virgo #Cancer #twinflame #soulties #2019 #october
Disclaimer: This video is for entertainment purposes only. I am not responsible for any action taken by anyone due to this video. This video does not substitute for any legal advice or any other advice of that of a professional.

free tarot reading,will I date him pick a card,will we be together pick a card,does my crush like me pick a card,does he like me,does he have a crush on me,when will i be in a relationship,how does he see me,no contact pick a card,will he talk to me,does he want to be with me,fortune teller,does he think about me,how does he feel about me,their current feelings pick a card,

Post a Comment

0 Comments