Advertisement

March… Purim… Purge... Purpose... Positioned for Promise and Possession πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½ Checking in...

March… Purim… Purge... Purpose... Positioned for Promise and Possession πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½ Checking in... Uploaded from 3.8.2020

Greetings Beloved!!!

I pray this met you where you are but didn’t leave you there!

For prayer send me a message and for Praise Reports Post to LadyJereMia on Facebook...

For Lives follow me on Periscope: LadyJereMia
and on Facebook: Lady JereMia
Receive Inspiration on Instagram: LadyJereMia
and Twitter: Lady_JereMia

If this blessed you and you are led, you too can be a blessing via PayPal.me/LadyJereMia or Venmo: LadyJereMia

Much love and prayer to and for you!!!

**I do not own the rights to this music.**

in...

Post a Comment

0 Comments