Advertisement

Marauders #8 - Review - The X-Men grieve a recent loss...

Marauders #8 - Review - The X-Men grieve a recent loss... Ask Me Anything Tip Page -

I HAVE A PATREON NOW! -

Instagram -

Facebook -

Twitter -

Welcome to WildeBeard Reviews, I'm Franklin! I love everything about comics and I watch way too much tv. My goal with this channel is to share my honest opinions on the comics that we all love so much and start great conversations.

If you'd like to reach out to me, shoot me an email at WildeBeardReviews@gmail.com or drop a comment!

THANK YOU for watching, support your LCS, and until next time.... we'll see you at the comic shop!

WildeBeard Review Merch -

Logo Designed by Mouseakins:

Website -

Mouseakins Merchandise -

Be sure to check out Titan Comics - Friends of the channel and amazing comic shop!

Titan Comics
3128 Forest Ln #250,
Dallas, TX 75234

Website -

eBay -

Facebook -

Twitter -

comic book review,comic book reviews this week,comic book reviews youtube,new comic book reviews,wildebeard,wildebeard reviews,wildebeardreviews,dawn of x,dawn of x explained,jonathan hickman x-men,x-men comic book reviews,x-men marauders,x-men marauders review,x-men kate pryde,shadowcat death,kitty pryde death,marauders dawn of x,kate pryde death,marauders #8,marauders 8 review,marauders review,marauders #8 review,comic book reviews,healing meditation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments