Advertisement

Fujifilm X100V - scratching sound of the focus ring - exaggerated!

Fujifilm X100V - scratching sound of the focus ring - exaggerated! After all the negative videos about the scratching sound of the manual focus ring, I decided to test it with my new X100V.

And as I thought before, the camera of the iPhone amplifies the real scratching by a high margin! In reality, I don’t hear a scratching sound in that distance, when I turn the ring like when I would focus manually.

If I turn it fast, what I never do in real usage, I can slightly hear it. As you can see in the Video, the scratching seems to be quite loud. But that’s just because of the iPhone camera, that amplifies the sound.

Overall for me it’s not a reason to return the camera.

X100V,Fujifilm,scratching,focus ring,exaggerated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments