Advertisement

debrajoy. Oh mercy! I surely hope the motivation bug bites me in the booty!

debrajoy. Oh mercy! I surely hope the motivation bug bites me in the booty! Well, I did manage to get the kitchen cleaned up y'all! Thank goodness, if I'd gotten up today and had to look at that, it would not be good! LOL Okay, so Miss Hazel is taking her nap in her baby swing and I did not even have to put her to sleep first! She struggled just a little bit, but then I laid her down and petted her, turned the swing on and she is out like a light!
When she wakes up I have got big plans for this yard! Y'all are probably going, oh my word what is that woman going to do now!🤣🤣🤣
I am so thankful to have you all to hang with and share my life with! Do something fun today! Don't you wonder what I'm going to do? Everything has to be done with what I have without spending a penny!

debrajoy,gardening,landscaping,flowers,flower pots,decorating flower pots,succulents,Succulents and Sunshine,Caravan Carolyn,Glenda Sully,nomadic fanatic,campervan Kevin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments