Advertisement

AURORA - WHY I Am Not DIP Buying

AURORA - WHY I Am Not DIP Buying Why I am NOT Dip Buying AURORA

Hey I'm Daniel Pronk, and in this video I explain why I am personally not buying Aurora on this dip.

Further Support The Channel Via Patreon!
www.Patreon.com/DanielPronk

My Favorite Investing Books:

Rule 1 Investing


The Intelligent Investor:


This is not investment advice. Please do all your own research before buying and selling any stocks or securities. I am not responsible for any loss or gain you may have.

#Aurora #ACB #Buy

daniel,investing,stock market,learn,how to,calgary,tgod,acb,aurora,tilray,tlry,buy,sell,Daniel Pronk,Learn To Invest,Investing Basics,Dip Buy Aurora?,Should I Buy Aurora?,Is Aurora a good investment?,Daniel Pronk Aurora,Buy Aurora,Sell Aurora,Aurora financials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments