Advertisement

ASMR As Many Triggers As Possible with 1 Item

ASMR As Many Triggers As Possible with 1 Item Yay for another one in this series! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘In these videos I just grab one item and then try and get as many different sounds out of it as possible, for your ASMR pleasure. 😴In this one I grabbed a sewing kit and dissected it acoustically. :D So many good sounds in this, enjoyyyyy!

🎡I'm on Spotify now ➡️

πŸ† Want a custom vid, a personalized birthday wish, a pep talk & more?

✉️ Business Mail: fastasmr@gmail.com

🎁 For exclusive videos, audios and more - click here! ➡️

πŸ‘šMerch! ➡️

πŸ’€Download our ASMR app, use my code "fastasmr":

❤️Want to do good? My favorite charities to donate to:




❤️❤️Due to some of the comments I get on my videos: If you feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel, talk to someone! ➡️

→ F I N D M E H E R E ←
☆ Spotify:
★ apple music:
☆ instagram:
★ twitter:

ASMR,asmr many sounds,asmr 1 item,asmr as many sounds as possible with 1 item,asmr 1 item many sounds,asmr many triggers,asmr 1 item many sounds fastasmr,fast asmr,fastasmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments