Advertisement

A few days ago I experienced a crazy attack and ended up in a hospital

A few days ago I experienced a crazy attack and ended up in a hospital Ended Up In A Hospital - Amazing Life - Crazy Attack

God is amazing, and I love serving Him and seeing what He’s doing all over the world! I never dreamed we’d see as much fruit as we’re seeing now! But I also must admit, I never dreamed we’d see as much attack as we’re seeing, either. This life is crazy! The attacks are as real as anything else!

Yes... We dream about seeing lives changed... We dream about making a difference like Paul and the rest of the disciples Jesus walked with... We dream about seeing the healings and miracles they did... But do we also dream about seeing the same crazy life when it comes to suffering, persecution and hardship like they did?

This is what Paul experienced:

“Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was pelted with stones, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my fellow Jews, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false believers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.” (2 Corinthians 11:23-28)

Yes... Maybe our life doesn’t look exactly like this, but persecution and hardship have many faces. This is real, and if you start to obey Jesus and make a difference in people’s lives like Paul here, then be ready. Be ready for a life that is crazy sometimes. In all of this though, God is faithful and true, and through it all we will experience victory!

Thank You, Jesus!

Blessings
Torben

Help us caption & translate this video!


Torben Sondergaard,TLR,spitual,attact,

Post a Comment

0 Comments