Advertisement

What's in My Lisa Frank Inspired Sweet Themed Bag?🍭🍬πŸ₯πŸ©πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŒŸ

What's in My Lisa Frank Inspired Sweet Themed Bag?🍭🍬πŸ₯πŸ©πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŒŸ Hi EveryoneπŸ’•I Wanted to Share My Small Collection of Lisa Frank & Sweet Themed Items that I put in My Clear Cute Backpack Today...I Often do these Type of Sweet Themed ...Candyland...Lisa Frank Inspired Videos ...I Enjoy and have So much Fun putting Everything Together and Coordinating with So many Beautiful Rainbow Colors and All Kinds of Different Sweets ...I love Cotton Candy...Sprinkles...Cupcakes...Ice cream...Donuts...Lollipops...Popsicles...anything Sweet Themed...I love to Decorate and I often Put Lollipops in My bags to add Cuteness and just Brings Me Joy to have in my Bags and I also often Decorate any type of Bags With Cute Pretty Bows and Clip them on as well to Add more Girliness to it ...I have As far as I can remember in Decorating like this even before I Started My Channel...I Hope You Enjoy My Video Today ...Thank you to Each and Everyone of You Watching ...I Sweetly Appreciate it so much...Have a Sweet Lovely Day and Week πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ­πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ₯πŸ©πŸ¨πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŒŸ

Bag?🍭🍬πŸ₯πŸ©πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŒŸ

Post a Comment

0 Comments