Advertisement

Warframe - 02-2020 - Acolyte Torment Quick enough - Room Spawn Triggered

Warframe - 02-2020 - Acolyte Torment Quick enough - Room Spawn Triggered I did this run a few times faster at 2:50.. but this one said the right things.

Recommendations:
- Running solo is fast, most public groups are not using WAYBOUND unlocks like I use in normal maps. Deal with 3+ minute missions on Acolytes unless you have a fast group!
- Acolytes are ROOM Triggered.. They spawn when a player enters that tileset.. if it's you go to the beginning of that tileset and he should be there. Otherwise he will spawn between YOU and the HOST.. sort of a glitch, Idk I hate that.
- MARK the Acolyte! It's not stupid to do it, I do it 100% of the time.
- Bring stacking damage.. usually melee stuff. Not like Primary/Secondaries stack or ever wil or anything #WarframeFacts.
- Be vigilant, notice in vid I was shooting TRAP DOORS and I was SOLO .. Just help your fellow tennos.
- Have fun with the game! Do what I do and just play!

Why are you reading this.. play the game!


WARFRAME

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Warframe,#Warframe #Acolytes #WarframeAcolytes #WFAcolytes #WFTorment #WF #WFAcolytes,Poestis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments