Advertisement

The Hazards of Day Trading Market Minutes for Feb 17 2020

The Hazards of Day Trading   Market Minutes for Feb 17 2020 Sitting in front of a computer screen all day for years is not good for your health. This week, I discuss some of my day trading ailments and what I do to overcome them. Then, my weekly market analysis, a Market Scan in search of opportunity and the day trade of the week on GNPX.


STOCKSCORES UPCOMING EVENTS
Check out this page for upcoming live webinar events:

TOOLS and KNOWLEDGE FOR TRADERS
I have created tools and education for traders. Get started with the links below
Get the Stockscores:
Learn the Stockscores Approach:
Read “The Mindless Investor”:
Free weekly email newsletter:

FOLLOW
Follow me on these platforms for quick updates to new trader oriented content
Stockscores on Twitter:
Stockscores Youtube:

GET MY WEEKLY TRADING OUTLOOK

stock,trading,day trading basics,stock investing for beginners,stock market correction,how to make money in stocks,day trading for beginners,stock market analysis,stock investing basics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments