Advertisement

THE EU WANTS TO RUIN THE INTERNET: Stop the EUCD in the parliament!

THE EU WANTS TO RUIN THE INTERNET: Stop the EUCD in the parliament! Today I want to explain why the EU currently is precariously close to destroying the internet as we know it (which they did) - and what our final chance of stopping this from happening were.

Let me emphasize: this is not a joke, a drill or some kind of misguided alarmism: the EU is facing a full-blown information war. The EU is about to regulate the internet into oblivion.

If you are Swedish speaking, you can find a link to the Swedish version of this video here above. I implore you to share it in your local community.

🥇 Support me via Patreon:


📞 Support me via Swish: 1234 12 75 02

🅿 Support me via PayPal: henrik@henrikjonsson.com

✅ Subscribe:

📸 Instagram:
🌎 Website: henrikjonsson.com

HenrikJ,Henrik Jonsson,Jonsson,Henrik,Vlog,Vlogger,Sweden,Swedish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments