Advertisement

Sewing Room Tour | Eshana Kids | Online Boutique Stories

Sewing Room Tour | Eshana Kids | Online Boutique Stories Here I come with my sewing Room /Boutique Room Tour. I'm running an online Boutique & receives order via my fb page - . So here you can see, behind the scenes of making a cute dress. I work from my home and this is how I organize my sewing or craft room. Hope you will like the video.

Videos Mentioned in the Sewing Tour
1. How I started an Online Boutique and Operated it from Home | Boutique Stories 01 :
2. Packing Bags & How to Hand Print the Business Name on Paper Bag | Boutique Stories 08 :
3. Sewing Machine My Experience - Learn Stitching from Home| Video 03 :
4. Sewing Machine basic parts and functionalities part 01 - Learn Stitching from Home| Video 04 :
5. Sewing Machine basic parts and functionalities part 01 - Learn Stitching from Home| Video 04 :
6. പവർ മെഷീനിനു ഇത്രേം പവറോ? | Usha Power Machine Review In Malayalam | Deepa John :
7. എൻ്റെ തയ്യൽ മെഷീൻ ചരിത്രം | Deepa John :

Hey, myself Deepa John. I'm from Trivandrum, Kerala, India and in my channel you can expect
1. DIY, Crafts & Sewing Projects
2. Self Improvement & Business Talks &
3. Personal Vlogs, Events & Travel.

Expect regular video uploads, every Friday @5pm & Bonus videos at times.
Channel Link :

About me
--------------------
I was a software professional. Now staying at home with my two kids Anna (10yrs) & Annie (3yrs). My husband, Biju Thomas is working in Ernst and Young, Kinfra, Trivandrum. I am running an online kids boutique ( from my home.

Contact me
--------------------
You can email me at deepateresa@gmail.com ;
FB Page : fb.me/deepajohntheyoutuber
Instagram : deepateresa
Whatsapp Number : +91 6238551360 (only text or voice messages accepted, no forwards pls. No time for timepass).
Will reply to genuine queries only and as time permits.

sewing room tour,sewing room organization ideas,online boutique business malayalam,online boutique success stories,sewing room tour malayalam,sewing room organization,home sewing room,my home sewing room tour,small sewing room tour,sewing room ideas,sewing,craft room,craft room tour,room tour,sewing space tour,eshana kids Boutique,eshanakids,sewing room storage and supplies,online boutique,how to start online boutique in india,home boutique tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments