Advertisement

Not a Whimsical Top Hat #TraceysFiascos

Not a Whimsical Top Hat  #TraceysFiascos This video is for your pure entertainment and laughter. These types of things happen to me ALL THE TIME, Y'ALL!!! So I’m officially naming these captured moments Tracey’s Fiasco!

This one happened about a year ago when I tried to use my chiropractic massager on my neck… right before I needed to pick up my daughter from school while babysitting my 2-year-old granddaughter.

IT ATE MY PONYTAIL.

AND GOT STUCK ON MY HEAD.

I thought I could manage to drive to pick Zadie up and I lucked out when she had an after school event. So I called Matt to rescue me.

It was just so funny. I had to reshare. I hope it makes you laugh!

#laughteristhebestmedicine

Now your turn… what’s the craziest situation you’ve ever been in where you needed rescuing?

Get notified for more of Tracey's Fancy YouTube videos....subscribe here -

Click here to subscribe to Tracey's Fancy mailing list -

Follow me on my social platforms for the first looks at my newest projects
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest

XOXO,
Tracey

diy,furniture,design,painting,tutorials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments