Advertisement

Lots of Variegated String of Hearts Spotted while Plant Shopping! | Plant Shopping 2020

Lots of Variegated String of Hearts Spotted while Plant Shopping! | Plant Shopping 2020 I have NEVER seen SO MANY VARIEGATED STRING OF HEARTS while out Plant Shopping in my life!!

So! This Plant Shopping trip was a bit different for me! Usually, when I take you plant shopping with me, I am either a regular at the plant nursery or I have been there at least one time and thought I would take you along with me for my next trip back, BUT!! This trip to Cordova Gardens in Encinitas, CA was my very first time ever and OMG what an amazing place!!

Right away, I spotted one of the most beautiful, the pinkest, Variegated String of Hearts I have ever seen in my whole planty journey!!!! There were soooo many Variegated String of Hearts! I have only seen a Variegated String of Hearts one time and there was only ONE! There had to be about 50-60 Variegated String of Hearts here!!! I was going crazy!!

That wasn't all! So many other beautiful Hoyas, Dischidias, Snake plants... you know the usual classics that we all know and still love to see when out plant shopping! I really hope you enjoy this Plant Shopping trip but what I reeeally hope is for you to get a Variegated String of Hearts for yourself sometime soon too!!!!! (unless you have one then cool haha xo!!!)

Let's stay connected! Since I'm always spotting these things, I like to share them with you:
Instagram: @sharinatallada

In case you do already have a Variegated String of Hearts, here is how I take care of mine:


OMG did you see my Hoya Heaven video last week? No? Well then here ya go:


Flea Market Plant Shopping was my fave! Is it yours too? It will be after you see it:


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE!! LEAVE ME ALL THE COMMENTS I LIKE TO CHAT! K XO!

variegated string of hearts,plant shopping 2020,plant shopping san diego,plant shopping,plant shopping with me,variegated string of hearts plant,variegated string of hearts light,san diego nursery,san diego plant nursery,ceropegia woodii variegata,ceropegia woodii,san diego nursery tour,nursery tour,plant nursery tour,house plant nursery tour,house plant nursery,sharina tallada,sharina tallada instagram,sharina plants,string of hearts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments