Advertisement

ITS YOUR FAULT! lol | Instagram Followers Tell Me What to Draw! | Character Design

ITS YOUR FAULT! lol | Instagram Followers Tell Me What to Draw! | Character Design You've asked for it! In this video, I'm designing a new character based off of your responses to my Polls on Instagram! You can see the Polls here: I have no words. XP

► SUPPLIES USED:

Mechanical Pencil 0.5, 2b
illo Sketchbook:

Kneaded Eraser Pro-Art:

Copic Sketch Markers:
Ohuhu Brushmarkers:
Pink Crayola Pencil


♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦



Facebook:

Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com

Twitter:

Instagram:



♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

Thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,instagram tells me what to draw,instagram designs my OC,instagram designs my original character,Instagram,filling a spread in my sketchbook,designing a character,OC,original character,markers,copic,illo,sketchbook,polls,instagram polls,snail,ferocious,

Post a Comment

0 Comments