Advertisement

I Ate ONLY Free Food for 24 Hours 🧁 (Zero Budget Challenge Sims 4)

I Ate ONLY Free Food for 24 Hours 🧁 (Zero Budget Challenge Sims 4) I (Gloom) am back with another “24 hour” Sims challenge and it was a mess but also surprising and oddly satisfying what you can get without paying for the food itself! My nutritional needs were not met, but my sweet tooth for candy was!
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY OTHER SIMS LIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

sims 24 hour challenge,sims challenge,sims 4 challenge,sims 24 hours,sims 24hr,living as a sim,living like a sim,live as sim,live as a sim,sims in real life,gloom sims,gloomgames sims,24 hour challenge,24 hours,sims 4 in real life,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,challenge,sims,2020,food,eating sims food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments