Advertisement

How To GAIN WEIGHT FAST! (How Did I Gain 45 lbs in 1 Year?)

How To GAIN WEIGHT FAST! (How Did I Gain 45 lbs in 1 Year?) In this video, I share how I gained over 45lbs in one year. It all comes down to your diet and training.

▶ Transformation Video:

▶ Follow My Fitness Page On Instagram: @maddu.fitness


▶ Follow My Twitter: @MahdSani


▶ Follow My Gym Playlist!


▶ Help support the channel by becoming a member!

▶ For Business Inquiries: maddufitnessyt@gmail.com

▶ Song Used:

Mahd Sani,bodybuilding,weightlifting,how to gain weight,healthy food,healthy diet,gaining weigh,healthy lifestyle,unhealthy habits,put on weight fast,gain weight diet,workout at home,get in shape,stay in shape,no diet,training set,gain weight fast,gain weight for skinny women,gain weight for skinny guys,gain weight in 3 days,gain weight in a week,build muscle,build your body,beach body,weight gaining tips,how to put on mass,how to gain strength,

Post a Comment

0 Comments