Advertisement

HOW TO DROPSHIP WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD | AS A TEENAGER?

HOW TO DROPSHIP WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD | AS A TEENAGER? Today I'm going over how to dropship without a credit card, using a software called Wordpress. You can dropship like this completely without using a credit card, only needing paypal and a debit card.

INSTAGRAM:

LINKS MENTIONED:
BLUEHOST:
SITEGROUND:
WORDPRESS TUTORIALS:

My name is Raivo Kleijsen, I'm a 14-year-old entrepreneur, and I've been in the business for around 2 years now. Now, I'm no expert at all, however, I do have a little experience, which I want to share with the world.
I simply want to teach other teenagers and peeps, entrepreneurship and encourage them more.
DISCLAIMER: This video is purely my perspective and point of view. I cannot guarantee any results.

Entrepreneur,14 year old entrepreneur,Make money online,Instagram,Make money on instagram,make money on insta 2020,instagram shoutouts,shopify,make money,how to dropship teenager,how to make money as teenager,

Post a Comment

0 Comments