Advertisement

How I began to do Visual Effects-VFX and been Nuke Compositing Artist

How I began to do Visual Effects-VFX and been Nuke Compositing Artist In this video I will show you how I began and came to visual effects industry.In my childhood I always interested in the effects of the movies.I always thought that all is real in movies and the people that dies in the movies are payed for their lifes.Once the secret is revealed by watching a video on youtube by name ''VFX BREAKDOWN BEFORE AND AFTER''.I was shocked,in fact about all effects are fake or made by people.I explored internet day and night,got tons of information.I knew that for begining I need minimum a laptop.Decided to buy one,but because of not enough money I bought broken one with very weak parameters for 120 dollars.Installed Photoshop and Began.While working traditionally about all relatives,even my parents upbraided me to find a good job,because they didnt believe me.I was 25 and they always told me that go and find a job,dont lose time in front of the BROKEN laptop.But I went agains all these talks and didnt give up.Sometimes I fed up,but when you try hard magically the lights lighten the dark roads for you.By time I discovered that there are a lot of softwares for to make final scene.I discovered Nuke,watched tutorials from youtube all days and night about for 3 years.I really liked Nuke and decided to be NUKE COMPOSITING ARTIST.After 1 years made my showreel,collected my best works.Sent to the studios.May be by first time I rejected,but got really inspirational feedbacks for my works from professional studios from CANADA,FRANSE,USA and etc.Worked more 2 years and made my showreel again and sent to about the same studios.This time I believed that I CAN DO,i DID IT.My videos above isnt about I have already got the succes completely.Not at all,this video is about not to give up,not to leave your dreams as I did and got one of the best works in the world.Just begin,nothing is difficult.

vfx,visual effects,cgi,vfx breakdown,vfx artists,hollywood,react,motivational video,inspiration,inspirational video,how do you do,how to begin,video,editing,post production,adobe premiere pro,visual effects software,green screen,vfx artists react,you can do it,just do it motivation,how to get best job,marvel,avengers endgame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments