Advertisement

Hand Simulator Live | WTF is this XD | You can also join me | Support-!paytm

Hand Simulator Live | WTF is this XD | You can also join me | Support-!paytm #handsimulator #funnygame #shinobilive
My steam profile 👇:


Your donations are most welcome 👇:
Paytm number-9699722325/ !paytm on live chat.
Note- 1. Message on live chat after successfully sending your donation amount for verification with your paytm number/name.
2. Check twise before sending the donation to and donation amount.

Commands you can use on live chat 👇:
1. !paytm- for donating via paytm.
2. !pcspecs- to know about my pc specifications.
3. !insta- to get link of my instagram profile.


About me:
Bhavesh Poojary
20
Thane, India
Studying and Gaming !

hand simulator live,hand simulator funny game,funny game hand simulator,hand simulator with friends,hand game,funny game live stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments