Advertisement

GTA 5 Roleplay - I MADE JOEY LOSE HIS MIND! EXTREMELY MAD | RedlineRP #901

GTA 5 Roleplay - I MADE JOEY LOSE HIS MIND! EXTREMELY MAD | RedlineRP #901 Follow Me on Instagram for behind the scenes pictures



Today we are making Joey lose his mind. We are going to destroy his Nissan GTR R34. Its one of his favorite cars that he loves and was dumb enough to pink slip race and LOSE it to me. I am a little worried we might have pushed him over the edge here??



My Social Media:

Instagram |

Twitter |

Discord |

Twitch |

Facebook |

2nd Channel |



Elanip T-Shirts

Store |

Elanip,redlinerp,mad,lose,mind,joey,I MADE JOEY LOSE HIS MIND! EXTREMELY MAD,Funny Moments,GTA 5 Roleplay,Grand Theft Auto 5,GTA 5 RP,Funny MOments,I MAKE JOEY MAD,Joey Gets VERY Anrgy,Angry Joey Chased me,Destroying joeys Car,I Destroy Joeys Car,Joeys car is Destroyed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments