Advertisement

Fujifilm X-Pro3 OVER X-T3 || 5 Reasons Why I Choose It For Photography

Fujifilm X-Pro3 OVER X-T3 || 5 Reasons Why I Choose It For Photography All my images are processed with Capture One Pro
TRY CAPTURE ONE PRO TODAY:
DOWNLOAD MY FREE STYLE:

All music provided by Epidemic Sound
TRY EPIDEMIC SOUND TODAY:

In this episode, I share 5 reasons why I prefer using the Fujifilm X-Pro3 over the X-T3. While both of them serve a specific purpose in my arsenal, when it comes to photography I find myself picking up the X-Pro3 first. Now, this is not meant to convince you so but more about shedding light on why I’ve come to feel this way. As always, would love to hear your thoughts below. Enjoy!

Also, here are some other episodes from the catalog you might like:

WTF Is This Channel?!


Fuji X-T3 Long Term Review


How I Shot This


My TOP 3 Fuji Lenses


An HONEST Fuji X-Pro3 Review


You can follow my personal adventures below
Instagram:
Twitter:

All my professional images are edited in Capture One Pro. The team at Phase One were kind enough to bring me on as an affiliate and you can further support this channel by buying your next copy of Capture One Pro with my link below. Thank you for the continued support!


Lastly, I’m always putting out great content around creativity, technology, and culture. Click the link below to see the other types of content I produce, including four unique podcasts.


#fuji #xpro3 #xt3

fuji,fujifilm,fuji xpro3,fujifilm xpro3,fuji xt3,fujifilm xt3,xpro3 vs xt3,x-pro3,x-t3,x-pro3 vs x-t3,fuji vs sony,fuji vs leica,fujifilm vs sony,fujifilm vs leica,sony vs fuji,sony vs fujifilm,leica vs fuji,leica vs fujifilm,best fuji,best fujifilm,rangefinder mirrorless,rangefinder,fuji rangefinder,fujifilm rangefinder,best fuji body,gajan balan,joe allam,evan ranft,stockezy,samuel streetlife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments