Advertisement

Follow up to not getting burned - How to Just Start? Answer: Momentum! (Part 2 of 2)

Follow up to not getting burned - How to Just Start? Answer: Momentum! (Part 2 of 2) Want to avoid getting burned twice. Start something and use momentum to keep the ball rolling.

Be sure to help me out by liking, subscribing, watching, commenting, it all helps. Either me or others.







If you'd like to order my book, here is the link to Amazon. I wrote it with the intent of whoever is reading thinks they don't have what it takes. You actually do have what it takes and this book will help you. "The Long Shot"


Motivation,Motivation8,just start,momentum,how to have,how to get achieve goals,basic motivation,motivational video,part 1,part 2,divorce ptsd,career goals,desire to be great,self sabotage,self development,self help goals,setbacks,tragedy,Tony Robbins,what if,my goal,if I can just,relate,storm,motivation guru,

Post a Comment

0 Comments