Advertisement

#CSGO I Will Remind You To Not Take Life Too Seriously 😁😁👍

#CSGO I Will Remind You To Not Take Life Too Seriously 😁😁👍 Support the stream:
PAYTM---- 8000497413
Hello Guys
Welcome To My Stream i Hope You Enjoyit.
Give me your Sugestion to Improve my Channel.
PUBG ID 511732703
=================
Discord --
Instagram---
pc specs...
PC SPECS :
Ryzen 2700x Stock Clock
Zotak RTX 2060 6gb
16 gb ram
power suppler 600W
Mother board Asus prime B350
Headset Cosmic byte G1500
?Chat Rules :
?Be kind
?Respect other humans
?Listen to the moderation team
?Don’t spam words
?Don’t argue with people over chat?—?especially the moderators
?Use the language(s) spoken by the broadcaster (so they can reply
to what you are saying and other people in chat can understand the
conversation)
?No advertising or self-promotion
?Thank You...!
================================================
?DISCLAIMER :WHEN DONATING PLEASE REMEMBER......
?I'll not add you and play with you for DONATIONS.
?I'll not give you MODERATOR status for DONATIONS.
?I'll not do giveaways with the money you provide from DONATIONS.
?I'll not make in-game purchases (Skins,UC Points etc.) with DONATIONS.
?PLEASE do not donate for the reasons listed above because the donation may be IGNORED.
??ALL DONATIONS are NON-REFUNDABLE??
================================================================================
NOTICE : Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.ello Guys
Welcome To My Stream i Hope You Enjoyit.
Give me your Sugestion to Improve my Channel.
=================
Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song
Get Rid of Me (feat. Ozone)
Artist
E.P.O & No ExpressioN
Album
Get Rid of Me (feat. Ozone)
Licensed to YouTube by
EDM (District) (on behalf of Tribal Trap)

😁😁👍

Post a Comment

0 Comments