Advertisement

Cathie Wood (ARK Invest) vs Tesla 'Bear' (reaction video)

Cathie Wood (ARK Invest) vs Tesla 'Bear' (reaction video) Today, I'm adding commentary to another Tesla bull vs bear debate which aired recently on CNBC. Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400): Get 1 Month Free Premium Access (valued at $10) to HyperCharts:

🚀 Support the channel on Patreon:

ARK Invest on Wright's Law:

As a #Tesla shareholder, I pay close attention not only what the company is doing, but what the general public, finance media and wall st analysts have to say. #Stocks are often driven more by sentiment than anything else.

There's been a VERY strong disconnect between reality and perception. However, sentiment is shifting and it seems like all the bears are now in hibernation and no one is willing to make a fool of themselves on tv talking smack about Tesla.

Maybe I'm imagining things.....

As always, in this video I'm just sharing my #investment thinking process and my reasoning. Keep using your own brain. Don't be a sheep 🐑

Find me everywhere @stevenmarkryan

I love you all,
Steven

p.s. Share your thoughts below. I read ALL your comments.

Investment,Tesla,Stock,Tesla Stock,Investing,Stocks,Ark Invest,Cathie Wood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments