Advertisement

Can I Survive with ONLY SHOTGUNS? | PUBG Mobile

Can I Survive with ONLY SHOTGUNS? | PUBG Mobile Can I Survive with ONLY SHOTGUNS? | PUBG Mobile
I had only shotguns in georgopol!

LIKE For more pubg mobile videos👍
Comment what type of video you want next (tips, tricks, how to, weapon challenge, world record, trick shot or high kill gameplay)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🦊 FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My handcam video:


My Settings and Controls:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Played on Iphone 8 Plus
Recorded with iOS Screen recorder
Edited with LumaFusion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fan contact
Ruppofan@gmail.com

* Business Inquiries (ONLY) *
iamruppo@gmail.com

Pubg,Pubg mobile,Pubgm,Pubg gameplay,Pubg mobile gameplay,Pubg mobile weapons,Pubg mobile challenge,Pubg challenge,Pubg mobile weapon challenge,Pubg mobile best challenge,Pubg mobile best weapon,Pubg mobile high kill gameplay,Pubg mobile tips,Pubg mobile tricks,Pubg mobile tips and tricks,Pubg best tips,Pubg mobile gameplay tricks,Pubg mobile shotgun,Pubg mobile shotgun challenge,Pubg weapon challenge,Pubg best challenge,Pubgm gameplay,Pubgm challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments