Advertisement

Birth Vlog | High Risk Pregnancy | Cord Around Neck | Lauren Drain

Birth Vlog | High Risk Pregnancy | Cord Around Neck | Lauren Drain Detailed birth vlog of my high risk pregnancy with cholestasis. I was induced at 38 weeks pregnant. Once at the hospital things move really fast and things take an unexpected and scary turn during my labor. David my hubby, and cousins offer comedic relief during an emotional and anxious day of my labor and delivery. Welcome to the world Aria Skye Kagan.

Lauren Drain Kagan know as LaurenDrainFit is a WBFF Pro, New York Times Best Selling Author, Registered Nurse, Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Coach.

Lauren Drain LaurenDrainFit,fitness,weightloss,diet,workout,gym,pregnancy,laurendrainfit,delivery,birth vlog,birth,hospital,cholestasis,laurendrain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments