Advertisement

ASK ME A QUESTION - FACEBOOK LIVE FEB 1, 2020

ASK ME A QUESTION - FACEBOOK LIVE FEB 1, 2020 Where I answer the questions....

What is the quilt on my lap?

Is there a pattern for my RED HST quilt?

What do you need to start quilting?

What am I working on right now?

What do you sew when you don’t feel like sewing?

How’s the Sugaridoo Quilt-a-long?

Is it okay to escape to sew?

How do you apply wide binding?

Do I always apply a label?

How do I square a quilt?

How do I buy fabric?

When is my video about the AFTERQUILT coming out?

When is my studio opening?

Video’s mentioned

STASHMANAGEMENT VIDEO

STASHBUSTER #4 BEGINNER BARGELLO

SCRAPBUSTER SAMPLER BLOCKS

SCRAP BLOCKS FROM STRIPS


Get your free PreQuilt account at PreQuilt.com

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments