Advertisement

A Meditative Prayer For Mystical Soul Re-Connection In Relationships.

A Meditative Prayer For Mystical Soul Re-Connection In Relationships. #MeditativeSoulReconnectionPrayer #MysticalSpiritualRealmPrayer Friends, Today I humbly pray & meditate for the mystical & magical soul healing in relationships. Please take the time to connect at a soul level. Your love is sent and felt. TIMING... 2:12 Pedro takes a tumble as I pray for the broken connection between us! Spirit is ever-present!
For you, I send you all the light & love I carry in my heart.
Peace & Aho, Anita
anitajsills@gmail.com
*Reading from~Illuminata by Marianne Williamson*

Anita Sills 11:11,Prayer,illuminata,Marianne Williamson,power of prayer,Dear God,mysticism meditation,spiritul realms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments