Advertisement

Sunday Funday Off the Cuff Gaming Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Sunday Funday Off the Cuff Gaming Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Doing a 3 hour LIVESTREAM

This Channel is about me Tom the "Ironchefcheezsteak" and you the watcher as we embark on brand new video games and stories together, LIVE!
I'll do my best to go live 3x a week! Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday

Here are the GROUND RULES

1. NO EDITING: That's right all videos will be uploaded as they are when I record them.
2. NO FILTER: Sorry mom's and dad's but there's your warning.
3. A PROMISE: I promise not to play any game that we are playing thru off-screen.
4. NO CHEATING: I grew up with UUDDLRLRBA generation so I will grind till I either find it or get sick and tired!
5. I DON'T DO TRENDS: I'll play whatever game I like and if you don't like it, there is plenty of internet for the two of us.
6. NO SPONSORS: I have my own goals and once I get to my personal goals then I'll consider it.
7. BASIC: It's just me, my recliner, a simple setup, and possibly a cameo from my cats if they jump in my lap.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™,IronChefChezStek,

Post a Comment

0 Comments