Advertisement

'Let's Live in the AND' Wellbeing Campaign Video - Shamis2020.com

'Let's Live in the AND' Wellbeing Campaign Video - Shamis2020.com Hi. I’m Shamis Pitts. I launched my “Let’s Live in the AND” wellbeing campaign on January 1st. My intention is to create conversations around leadership and wellbeing.

We make tradeoffs every day about how we spend our time based on what’s important to us. I want to shift the conversation from - This OR That...Yes OR No - and explore the space between those choices - The AND.

I believe that we can be leaders in life and at work AND commit to wellbeing.

This is important to me because my wellbeing was virtually non-existent for most of my life. And I suffered the consequences personally and professionally.

We are in a constantly changing world. We ALL get to lead by example if we want to create positive, sustainable change. People are suffering. Hurting themselves and others with words, actions and inaction.

This year-long campaign isn’t about me. It is about US!
GO TO SHAMIS2020.COM.

I would love to CONNECT with you. Share what I have learned and learn from you so we can ALL lead with wellbeing in 2020.

SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter. ENGAGE with me so that we can amplify YOUR voice. There is SO much power in sharing.

Follow Shamis Pitts:
Wellbeing Campaign: Shamis2020.com
LinkedIn:
Instagram:
Business Website:

Shamis Pitts operates Pitts Leadership Consulting (“Pitts Leadership”). Pitts Leadership’s mission is to help people connect to their greatness and to strengthen the employee/employer social contract to support a thriving and engaged workforce though leadership coaching, training, human capital consulting and public speaking. Shamis has operated at the intersection of strategy, people and business process for 20 years. Credentials: MBA, ICF-Certified Professional Coach, SHRM-SCP.

Shamis2020.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments