Advertisement

ഒരു അടിപൊളി hair strengthening mask with natural products | Indus Valley bio organic products

ഒരു അടിപൊളി hair strengthening mask with natural products | Indus Valley bio organic products Buy 100% organic products from Indus Valley bio organic range

organic henna powder


organic indigo powder


Contact me: sherinanniealex@gmail.com
#hairmask #naturalingredients #indusvalley #bioorganic #hennahairmaskmalayalam #indigopowder #ammusworldmalayalam #malayaliyoutuber #malayalam

Hi Friends,
I am a malayali Youtuber settled in UAE ,
I do a lot of videos about beauty, lifestyle, mom and baby related pregnancy, skin care in pregnancy, home management organizing and taking care of yourself while pregnant all in malayalam.

And for more such videos please subscribe my channel...


I hope this video will be helpful for you all. Thank you for watching this video...
Do not forget to subscribe and like, comment, share...
Get to know me more:
FB-
Instagram-

No one is not allowed to use any media files from this channel such as photos, videos etc. without a valid authorization and if found any they will face the law. If you find someone to be using this channel's media please be kind to notify me through my mail or any social media.

For any business related queries mail me at :
sherinanniealex@gmail.com

To see my other videos on Tips and Tricks:


To see my other videos on Organization:


To see my other videos on skin care and hair care:


To see my other videos on makeup and GRWM:


To see my other videos on hairstyles:

To see my other videos on cooking:


To see my other vlogs:


With Love
Ammu


******************************************************************

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. We are trying to provide a perfect, valid, specific, detailed information .we are not a licensed professional so make sure with your professional consultant in case you need. All the content published in our channel is our own creativity


Channel ammu's world

hair care,hair mask,henna hair mask,henna powder,strengthening mask,indigo powder,Malayalam,hair mask for dry hair in Malayalam,Indus Valley,bio organic,curd,softening hair mask,henna pack,grow hair,Malayalam hair mask,ammus world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments