Advertisement

Does My Private Lake Have Fish In It?!

Does My Private Lake Have Fish In It?! The house I recently purchased happens to have access to a private lake! It definitely isn't the reason I bought the house but heck yeah it is a huge plus :)

I assume there are fish in it, but in today's video, I try to validate my assumption. Not only that, I share some information about being safe on the ice while fishing.

Stay tuned for more videos on Mule Lake!

Spud Bar:
Ice Picks:
Cleats:

Find me on Social Media! #GoOutside
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

***Disclaimer - The above are Amazon Associate Links

online outdoorsman,ice fishing safety,ice fishing safety tips,what safety gear do i need for ice fishing,ice fishing a new lake,ice fishing a private lake,private lake fishing,fishing a private lake,private lake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments