Advertisement

What's So Great About My Hero Academia

What's So Great About My Hero Academia My Hero Academia is one of the defining shounen anime of the decade. But how did it get there? What is it about this show that we've all fallen in love with? What's so Great about Hero Aca?
Animelee: Deku vs Bakugo is BACK! -

Subscribe to Mother's Basement for Anime videos every week:

Support me on Patreon:

Validate me!

Follow me on twitter:
Also on facebook:
And check out my Steam Curator page:
and the new Mother's Basement Subreddit:

In the depths of his Mother's Basement, Geoff Thew creates videos analyzing the storytelling techniques of anime and video games. He has been named the number one Worst YouTube Anime Reviewer by The Top Tens.

Anime,Anime Analysis,what's so great about my hero academia,why we love anime,my hero academia,my hero academia season 4,boku no hero,boku no hero academia,hero aca,video essay,shounen jump,one punch man,boku no hero academia op,the promised neverland,Dr. Stone,whats in an op mha,MHA,Crunchyroll,Black Clover,naruto,the anti naruto,anime review,Best anime,izuku midoriya,animelee,shounen,mother's basement,deku vs kacchan,manga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments